- Syntax, Style
- OOPs, Procedural, controls & functions, compilation
- Introduction to functional programming
- Error handling
- Exception handling
- Git, Github, config, package manager
- Forums like Quora
- Call Stack
- Logs and Log analysis
- Debug and fix the issue
- Top-Down design
- Abstraction layers: for each layer/component what is the purpose and it’s responsibility
Application Life Cycle
- Background, Foreground, Active, Inactive, Suspended
VM life Cycle
- Running, paused, snapshot, stopped.
- Writing about what happened till that point every day for a month
- Standard set of sentences that are used in software bussiness communication.
- Raising the flag early (do what you expect as a boss.)
- Script/Protocol/CheckList creation.
- Walk & Yoga & Food & Life.
- Daily update
- Plan what you want to do tomorrow.
- Think like an owner and just follow your common sense. “Give up on the guesswork. Decide what you’re going to do this week, not this year. Figure out the next most important thing and do that. Make decisions right before you do something, not far in advance.” by Jason Fried
Systems we are in
About the systems in which we live in. The effects of schooling.
- Education system
- Economic/Banking system
- Medical system
Learning is a byproduct of creating something you care for.
Stop learning, start creating…